Another little sweater for the baby. I love the leaf lace detailing. This is the Maile Sweater, by Nikki, with a few alterations. As everybody commented on how hard it was to knit after adding the arms, I put 4 stitches at underarms on holders, and used a double-pointed needle to help my on those first few rounds. Must admit that even this was very tight, but I managed it. I also left out the lace flower details around the bottom edge of the sweater. Personally, I like this simple look anyway, but it was also because I felt that this way it is a little more gender neutral. I’ve had this done for a few at least a week now, just waiting to blocked. I’m looking forward to knitting more for the bump, but am having to put that on hold as I focus on my Christmas knitting. The deadline for that is a little closer!